Enjoy The Game. Respect Other Fans.
Gibson County High School is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all fans, both in our Stadium, our Gymnasium, and in the parking lot. We want all fans attending our games to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion.
When attending a game, you are required to refrain from the following behaviors:
• Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature
• Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
• Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
• Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field)
• Signage that is offensive, in poor taste, or does not support sportsmanship
• Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel
• Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans
• No Smoking
School staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where patrons, their guests and other fans can enjoy the event free from the above behavior. Event patrons and guests who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and potential loss of ticket privileges for future games. Gibson County High School thanks you for adhering to our Fan Code of Conduct.
Let's all enjoy the game!